Asahi Group Philosophy
- We shall contribute to economic growth and the realization of prosperous lifestyles for everyone in all aspects of customers’ production by providing high-quality products.
- We shall develop products from a worldwide, long-term perspective that meet the diverse needs of our customers by aiming to become a global leader in our fields of business.
- We shall comply with laws, regulations, and corporate ethics, engage in honest and fair business practices, and work to win the trust of society as a good corporate citizen.
- We shall strive for harmony society and nature through in corporate activities that take into account the global environment and natural resources.
- We shall aim to become a dynamic corporate group by working together as a team while remaining autonomy and creativity.
1. Attitude to Customers
- We shall initiate business from the perspective of customers and work on our business from the customers’ point of view. (Sincerity)
- We shall provide our customs with our products and services with Safety and Security. (Safety and Security)
- We shall pay generous attention to the protection of personal and customer information. (Confidentiality Obligation)
2. Attitude to Shareholders and Investors
- We shall actively disclose our corporate information with the aim of realizing highly transparent management. (Management Transparency)
- We shall make appropriate profits through business activities. (Shareholder Profits)
- We shall accept accountability for our corporate activities and promote understanding thereof. (Accountability)
3. Attitude to Suppliers
- We shall respect suppliers as our important partners. (Partnership)
- We shall maintain a mutually equal relationship with suppliers based on appropriate contracts. (Contracts)
- We shall conduct fair and proper trade. (Fairness)
4. Attitude to Fellow Employees
- We shall respect the diversity, individuality and personality of each employee as partner who works together. (Respect for Human Rights)
- We shall take pride in our company and business at every workplace and carry out business positively. (Pride)
- We shall fulfil our responsibility of explanation as individual for the results to be achieved by each individual employee. (Self-Responsibility)
5. Attitude to Society
- We shall promote our corporate activities in deference to and in consideration of local residents’ attachment to their local communities. (Communication with Local Residents)
- We shall completely bar relationships with antisocial forces that pose a threat to the order of civil society or security. (Relationships with Antisocial Forces)
- We as individual employees, shall take action actively, thinking of social contribution. (Social Contribution)
- We shall voluntarily and actively cope with surrounding environmental issues and take necessary action. (Global Environment)