The Arix Theory
Asahi sell a range of premium Arix Blades all of which have been manufactured using the latest 3D 'arranged' diamond technology. This involves diamonds being placed precisely in a three dimensional pattern to ensure the best performance possible is delivered.
Serial production of Arix began in 2005, with the Arix General-II being developed in 2010 to include even more enhanced metallurgy, more precise control over the diamond positions and a more esthetical and functional design of the diamond segments. Arix blades are the most efficient on the market providing optimum cutting while maintaining blade life. The Asahi range includes:
Hand, Floor and Wall Saws
Designed for a wide range of masonry materials.
|Floor Saw||460||18”||4.00mm||13.00mm||Standard Arix|
|Floor Saw||500||20”||4.00mm||13.00mm||Standard Arix|
|Floor Saw||600||24”||4.00mm||13.00mm||Standard Arix|
|Floor Saw||750||30”||4.00mm||13.00mm||Standard Arix|
|Floor Saw||800||32”||4.00mm||13.00mm||Standard Arix|
A silent saw blade designed for cutting granite and reconstituted stone.
Asahi Arix Blades aren't currently available to buy online.
To view or buy online our Arix range of Thin Wall Bit Core Drills please click here.
- Arix Floor Saw - Product Info
- Arix Hand Saw - Product Info
- Arix Wall Saw - Product Info
- Arix Granite Blades - Product Info
- Blade Performance vs. Life and Cutting Rate - Info Sheet
- Optimum Saw Blade Selection - Info Sheet
- Blade Operating Speeds - Info Sheet
- Blade Operating Guide (Material Specific) - Info Sheet
- Blade Operating Instructions - Info Sheet